Saturday, March 29, 2008

Matt-Matt is born.

Matthew Boyd Haselden was born on Monday March 3, 2008. He arrived at 1:23pm just as his Father predicted. He weighed in at 7 pounds 8 ounces and was 21 inches long. Being the middle weight of all three of my children he still looked enormous on the warming table!! Michael and I were in absolute amazement and praised God for another beautiful brown haired baby! My Mom was able to witness Matthew's entrance into the world and was quite speechless-hard for my mom to be! The children were introduced to each other in the hospital room that afternoon where Lauren lovingly nicknamed Matthew, "Matt-Matt".

Our family of five came together on Wednesday night at home. The first days home are bliss! I have finally gotten what I've dreamed about my whole life...being the mother of three!

[Family+of+5.jpg]

No comments: